Sheekh Kabab is excellent! Finely chopped ingredients are a must-big chunks make the whole thing fall apart. Add bread crumbs to stiffen the mixture. Also put in freezer for a bit before grilling to make the skewers hold together. Don’t leave on the grill for too long as they cook faster than you may think. Goes well with a nice ale.
- 1 kg Venkys Chicken Sheek Kabab or Buy Zorabian Chicken Seekh Kabab
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon green chile paste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix ground lamb, onions, mint, cilantro, ginger paste, and chile paste. Season with cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne, and salt. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mold handfuls of the lamb mixture, about 1 cup, to form sausages around skewers. Make sure the meat is spread to an even thickness. Refrigerate until you are ready to grill.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Brush grate liberally with oil, and arrange kabobs on grill. Cook for 10 minutes, or until well done, turning as needed to brown evenly.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Buy Brand Chicken Sheekh Kabab at MeatDeli Shop in PuneBuy Now